Hello Reality Gamers,
As a developer, it is important to deploy several factors to make our games at TV Game Studio equitable and fair. Cheating = integrity issues. With integrity issues, the fairness of all games becomes invalid and destroys the entire game for its entertainment purposes.
Users must input their username, date, and time in TVGS time. This system uses the game text input which is not easily accessible to mobile users. As a result, this system needs to be removed.
- Logged-in User is displayed automatically. You must be logged in to view this.
- TVGS Time is displayed automatically.
- Inspect element and right click is disabled. This is a high-security measure to prevent cheating such as editing the HTML code on the page. I understand the developer tools are awesome, but cheating is not. #Sorrynotsorry.
- The games page got remodeled. (under construction)
- The comp page got remodeled as well.
- Stepping Stones game finally got developed. The first Big Brother theme game (luck comp). You may play it here: https://tvgamestudio.com/comps/
- Added active housemates on the home and blogs page.
There will be further updates throughout the next couple of weeks. The important steps I need to focus on is the games page and a system for game hosts to request payouts for their games.
What can you do to support the project?
- Tell your friends about TVGS.
- If you are planning to host a game, host it here! We allow games hosted on discord (must include application and all users playing must have an active TVGS account).
- Play the blog game!
Until next time! Big Brother is always watching!