TV Game Studio is a NEW and DIFFERENT community compared to our sister sites at Tengaged and Zwooper. We are proud to be completely community-driven to reward users who host games and players in various group games. I want to thank everyone interested in testing the site during this phase. Please read below on some expectations of what will occur in the upcoming week.
- I kindly ask users to focus on hosting Big Brother games only until we finalize a group and have more users join the site. I recommend having games with about 10 players.
- There will be a lot of bugs! Please report them in the Community Support group.
- I will be changing the payouts for game hosts and the final 3 to a new system. A base reward (for fast games under 1 day) and will be multiplied ( A 39 day game = BASE * 1.39x. The Allotment will be divded by 50 – 30 – 20 among the 3 finalists.
- I am considering allowing host to have allotament of task rewards for reward challenges or use some of fan favorite. Let me know your thoughts!
- If you are interested in being a mod, I will publish more information and application at a later time.
- I will need to establish a community jury to decide penalities for mods to enforce. This will hold accoutnability. We will look into how appointments can be made and please input your ideas on that process. What should a term as a juror look like? Who should appoint them? How? This is a community matter so it is up to everyone.
I will be honest… I disliked developing this mini-game so much! This game was inspired by the original Marco-game on Tengaged around 2010 – 2015 I believe! I personally loved the concept of doing an actual challenge on the island. If you do not like the math concept, but this will be the closest feeling of doing an immunity challenge on TV from your smartphone or laptop!
The game is fully compatible on your smart devices or on your computer. Recommendations can be made on which platform is better, but know you can play it anywhere! I will plan on developing a Big Brother mini game soon.
Thank you all for those interested and I apologized as the pandemic really kept pushing them project away and I am a college student in my last year so I had to make some priorities and being on the solo team makes it a bit hard. I cannot wait to see the blog game go live!
Hiiii how is everyone 🙂
I am doing good. Really stressed with fixing this site haha.